Recent enterprise typical fire
May 5, 2017, Huangyan District south freight logistics company in a warehouse fire, fire caused one death.
May 19, 2017, Pinghu City, Kan Tai Town Tourism Ltd. modern plant fire.
May 29, 2017, a Flexible Packaging Ltd. Jinshan District fire.
May 31, 2017, the new Southern Paper Co., Ltd. Tianjin Port fire.
June 5, 2017, Harbor District, Linyi City, Shandong Province Petrochemical Co., Ltd. reputation of an explosion caused the fire.
June 6, 2017, Beijing Huilongguan, Changping District, Xin markets fire.
As an enterprise, while bringing economic benefits to the market, it must also attach importance to safe production and prevent problems before it can achieve "win-win" for interests and security.
(1) Strictly control the generation of fire sources: including open flames, such as open fire lighting, heating, cooking, burning of waste, unburned cigarette heads, welding and cutting operations, etc.; object impact or friction, such as collision or friction of metal objects , Transportation of adhesive tape under abnormal conditions for long-term running friction, etc.; hot objects such as welding spatters, rolled steel and forged slags, blasting fragments, etc.; sparks, such as short-circuit, static electricity generated sparks, etc.; chemical reactions Heat; lightning sparks.
(2) Strengthen the management of flammable materials: flammable materials and combustible materials must have a special reserve warehouse, and the construction and management of warehouses should be conducted in strict accordance with fire safety regulations. It is forbidden to stack flammable and flammable materials around workplaces that are prone to fire, and must be cleaned before operation. Flammable and flammable materials must be placed in the workplace and should be isolated by fire or flame retardant equipment.
(3) Strengthen supervision: Include fire detectors at work sites where fires may occur, set warning signs such as â€œForbidden Fire Sourcesâ€ beside flammable or flammable materials, send special persons to conduct inspection tour, and formulate special operating regulations.
(4) Equipped with applicable fire-fighting equipment: In accordance with relevant national regulations, equipped with applicable fire-fighting equipment, and always check the performance of the equipment; the fire hydrant should be kept in good condition, and the water source and water pressure should be ensured.
(5) If fire is found, it should be reported to the police immediately to prevent the fire accidents from being caused by the best timing.
1Unit fire safety "four capabilities" construction content?
1. Check the ability to eliminate fire hazards;
2. Organize to save the fire from the beginning;
3. Organize personnel to evacuate the ability to escape;
4. Fire prevention education and training capabilities;
2Each employee should do the "three understand three sessions", "three understand three sessions" content?
1. Understand basic fire safety knowledge;
2. Understand the use of fire-fighting equipment
3. Understand escape self-help skills;
4. Will check the fire hazard;
5. It will save the first fire;
6. Organize personnel evacuation;
3What are the first and second fire extinguishing emergency forces and evacuation guides?
1. In the event of a fire, the employees at the fire site are the first fire extinguishing emergency forces and shall organize to fight the initial fire within 1 minute;
2. After the fire is confirmed, the unit shall organize the fire extinguishing emergency force formed by the employees as the second fire extinguishing emergency force in accordance with this unit's fire extinguishing and emergency evacuation plan, and shall carry out the fire suppression within 3 minutes;
3. When a fire breaks out, the evacuation passages and safety exits on each floor of the unit are responsible for organizing and guiding the evacuation of on-site personnel as evacuation guides.
4How should the first fire fighting emergency force deal with the initial fire?
1. Near the fire alarm button or the staff near the phone, immediately press the button or dial the phone to inform the fire control room or the unit staff on duty;
2. The firefighting facilities and equipment near the employees use fire hydrant, fire extinguishers and other facilities to extinguish the fire;
3. On-site staff promptly guide people to evacuation;
5How should the second fire fighting emergency force organize fire fighting?
1. At the same time as the fire control room or unit staff on duty starts the fire extinguishing and emergency evacuation plan, report the person in charge of the unit;
2. The responsible person of the unit promptly initiated the command and convened the action teams to implement fire fighting and evacuation according to procedures;
3. The Communications Liaison Group promptly notified the employees to go to the fire and keep in touch with the public security fire brigade, report the fire situation to the fire commander, and issue orders from the fire commander to the relevant employees;
4. The fire extinguishing action team uses its fire-fighting facilities and equipment to fight fires according to the fire conditions;
5. The evacuation and guidance group organizes the evacuation of on-site personnel according to the division of labor;
6. The ambulance team assists in rescue and escorts the injured;
7. The on-site alert group prevents unrelated personnel from entering the fire and maintaining the order of the fire;
6Evacuation guide setup requirements and how to guide people to evacuation?
1. The unit should clearly evacuate the guides (wearing fluorescent armbands or vests, holding the light sticks) on each floor, evacuation channel, and safety exit, and be responsible for organizing and guiding the safety evacuation of the on-site personnel.
2. When a fire breaks out, the evacuation guides shall notify and guide the fire personnel to escape properly through firefighting and emergency evacuation plans through propaganda and broadcasting.
7How to call a fire alarm ?
1. After the fire alarm telephone 119 is opened, it is necessary to make clear the detailed location of the fire unit, district, county, street, and house number;
2. To clarify what is on fire, the fire situation;
3. To clarify the specific parts of the fire, burning materials and combustion;
4. The alarm person should make clear his name, his unit and the telephone number;
5. After the alarm, a special person shall be assigned to wait for the arrival of the fire engine at the intersection and guide the fire truck to the road of the fire so that the fire site can be quickly and accurately reached. It is the responsibility of every citizen to discover that the fire should be alerted in a timely manner.
8How do employees at each post find out about the fire hazards around them?
Employees in each post should conduct post fire prevention self-examination before and after work every day. The inspection includes the following contents:
1. Use fire, electricity, oil, and gas for violations;
2. The evacuation routes and safety exits are nearby;
3. The conditions of the nearby fire equipment and fire safety signs are in good condition;
4. The field has no residual fire;
5. Other fire safety situations;
9Key units daily inspection frequency and content?
Fire safety inspections will be conducted every 2 hours during the business hours of key fire safety units . The inspection will include:
1. Use fire, electricity, oil, and gas for violations;
2. Evacuation passages and safety exits are unblocked;
3. Whether the fire-fighting facilities and fire safety signs are in good condition;
4. The position of employees in key locations;
5. Other fire safety situations;
10What are the main points of automatic firefighting facility management?
1. Strengthen the daily maintenance of firefighting facilities. Automatic firefighting facilities are operated by specialized personnel to ensure that they are sound and effective;
2. If there is a fire control room, the control room must be on duty 24 hours a day, and each class should have no less than 2 persons. The on-duty personnel and operators should obtain fire-specific occupational qualification certificates and hold certificates;
3. After confirming the fire, the fire control room shall immediately switch the fire alarm linkage control switch to the automatic state (except in the automatic state);
4. The firefighting facilities shall have the system as-built drawings, equipment technical data, instruction manuals, commissioning reports, completion reports, completion acceptance schedules and other relevant information, and establish technical files;
5. The fire control room shall establish the system's operating procedures, make a good record of the system's operation, and find faults in a timely manner to report to the competent leaders and relevant departments for maintenance to ensure that the system is intact and effective;
6. Two years after the fire alarm system is put into operation , the point-type temperature-sensing and smoke-detecting detectors should be cleaned once every three years by special cleaning units. After cleaning, the response threshold and other necessary function tests should be performed. Should be promptly replaced and it is forbidden to re-install and use it;
7. Every year, a unit that has the qualification for testing automatic fire protection facilities of buildings shall be required to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the system, and the system can be used only after passing the inspection.
8. The fire control facilities of the fire control room shall maintain continuous normal operation. No unit or individual may arbitrarily interrupt the operation;
11What are the contents of the units responsible for fire safety and fire safety managers?
1. Fire laws and regulations and fire safety duties;
2. This unit fire risk and fire prevention measures;
3. Fire extinguishing and emergency evacuation plan;
4. Fire safety administration and criminal responsibility that should be assumed according to law;
5. The basic situation of the unit (building layers, height, construction area, the nature of the use of each floor, what are the fire hazards, which fire-fighting facilities and equipment);
The information in this article comes from the Internet and was reorganized and edited by China Rescue Equipment Network.
Hammer And Axe,Mini Claw Hammer,Steel Axe Head,Fire Fighting Axe
SHAOXING SINO IMPORT & EXPORT CO.,LTD , https://www.sxsmarto.com